I woke up this morning to a little present in my inbox. I love presents. Presents are good. Dawn from Dolce Diva Designs tagged me. Thanks Dawn, you made me feel spay-cial ;)
These are the rules. Break them and be prepared for serious consequences. The blog police will hunt you down and cut your hair off. I love my hair therefore I will be very law abiding.
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here are my 7 facts and you can finally realize how boring I actually am...
1. I was an Air Force brat therefore have lived just about everywhere. Ohio, Arizona, South Dakota, Alabama, North Carolina, Florida, the Philippines and California. Ok, that's not everywhere but it felt like it.
2. My Dad used to work at the Pentagon. I got to visit there for his pinning ceremony in 2003. I stood right where the plane crashed on Sept. 11. It was a very ominous feeling and an experience I will never forget. Not to mention, the Pentagon is FREAKIN' HUGE!
3. I can dislocate my shoulder and pop it right back in. I love the fact that I can do this because I love to freak people out. I am available for parties. My rates vary.
4. My daughter Lily has to take growth hormones. She requires a shot every day until around the age of 15. She is such a trooper and my hero.
5. I live on an island. This island to be exact. The Huffman Park photo on that site is right out my window. It is the sign in the park that was named after my grandma and grandpa. I live in my grandparent's house. The only home I've ever really called home and feel very fortunate to raise my children in a house that is so very special to me.
6. My best friend lives right next door to me in the house that she grew up in. I have known her since the day I was born. I think she dropped me on my head a few times. I will have my revenge.
7. I am addicted to scented candles. I have to have atleast one burning at all times. Right now this one is my favorite. It's divine (I've always wanted to use that word).
My taggees are...
Rhoda from Southern Hospitality She has no clue who I am but I've been a long time admirer of her blog! Does that make me a stalker?